Friday, April 8, 2011

A horse Isle 2 guide by a Lost one

I am a lost player. I will openly admit that, I'm not scared. Yes, I know how the game operates. But sometimes you need a little help. If your me that's  all the time. And if your like me, your too stubborn to ask for it and will bumble around forever and ever until you finally reach what your looking for.  I've also learned, that HI2 (Horse Isle-Legend of the Esrohs)  doesn't have as much helpful info out there as it's predecessor does.  So I'm going to try and be helpful. Okay, so this'll be like the blind leading the blind, but hey at least you won't be blind by yourself!  So what will you find here?
  • Esroh Information - As I find them.
  • Quest Information - As I complete the quests myself
  • General "Good to know" info- Stuff I wish I had figured out sooner! 
As it stands, I've completed 38% of the quests, (was 55% but then quests were added when I wasn't looking.) so some quests I'll be writing about on memory. I'm the worst when it comes to mini games, you won't find that stuff here. Riddles, yes. I'm not too shabby on those. Plans and design locations? Eventually? I have some written down. And you'll find some other interesting stuff. I hope what I post can help someone else who is a lost as I am.

1 comment:

  1. ooh.. how ur lost?
    I can help ya.
    my horse isle 2 name is : OpalBee

    ReplyDelete